From small powder baths to large-
scale kitchen renovations, Casa
Verde’s design team enjoys working
with clients to create spaces that
meet their needs and lifestyles.
- After an initial consultation, the scope of the project will
be determined and a design retainer will be developed.
Cost of the design retainer is determined by the scope
of the project, research required and refinement of the
- The preliminary phase of the project includes a job site
visit and a client design consultation to assess the needs
and requirements of the client.
- Your Casa Verde designer will present floor plan concepts
based on the space. Elevation drawings will also be developed
with cabinetry details and features. Final drawings include the
floor plan and elevations of space in 1⁄2” scale.
- The selection phase of the project is necessary to determine
the look of the space. Material selections include the style
and finish of cabinetry, countertop, appliances, tile, plumbing,
lighting and all other finishing material selections. When
cabinetry is provided by Casa Verde, a sample of the door
style will be shown to the client for approval.
- Casa Verde will obtain bids for cabinetry, countertops,
appliances, tile, lighting, plumbing fixtures and interior
finishing materials that will be provided by Casa Verde;
quotations will be prepared for the client to review.
- Project management: When cabinetry and other materials
are provided by Casa Verde, our project manager will
assure that your project runs smoothly. The project manager
will coordinate and work closely with the contractor and all
sub-contractors involved in the project to ensure accuracy.
A schedule will be developed and provided to the client by
the project manager.